Breaking News

THE LAZY HORSE

THE LAZY HORSE


will you help me to try to my

homework Tia


tofu it's supper time and you haven't
 
THE LAZY HORSE For Children ,Full Story,for kids
THE LAZY HORSE
completed your homework yet I hope you

know that your teacher is going to be really

 

angry I will be able to roll in the hay after this cartoon

 

Tia but please help me so that I can


finish it fast you've got been watching TV

all-day you ought to rise and do your

homework first my hand has been hurting

since morning I'm giving it some rest

also dear sister will you please get my

bag and pencil case from the space excuses

and more exchanges he should know his

priorities right

Oh No there's my book I can not find it

how does that forget it in class what

will I tell my teacher in class you

should be skilled tofu you're

a big boy now anyway complete the remainder

of your homework a minimum of now and be

more careful next time onwards

so tofu let me tell you a story during a

land distant lived a hardworking and

kind trader

mostly he traded insult

he also had a very lazy horse

and always avoided work the trader used

him to hold sacks of salt from one town

to the opposite

here let me load these sacks up and

let's attend the town across the river to

sell this SALT I am so tired today why

do I even have to figure every day I wish I

could sleep throughout the day but no I

have to carry these a lot of salt and

move come on horse start walking

cross that bridge until then I'll pack

some food for myself

the horse was crossing the river

suddenly he slipped and fell into the

water as he was carrying sacks of salt

on his back, the salt got wet and

dissolved within the water

so when the horse gotta the sucks on his

back were lighter the hast taught to

himself wow this seems to be an honest idea

every time I dip within the river the salt

would dissolve and my burden might be

less I need to try doing this more often

I hope master isn't watching

when the master reached the town to sell

the salt it weighed just half what he

loaded thinking it'd be his

miscalculation

he sold whatever salt was left and

returned home together with his horse subsequent

morning he again loaded his horse with

the sacks of salt and began to pack

his food the horse once more started

walking before him and made it to the

bridge I need to try the dipping trick

again before master reaches here

the trader got confused

as the sack started winged lesser every

time

the horse purposely started slipping

into the water every day so that the

sacks became lighter

one day the trader followed the Hoss and

hid within the bushes

to his surprise, he noticed the horses

new trick

oh that's so cunning I need to teach this

lazy Haas a lesson soon therefore the following

day rather than salt the trader filled

the sacks with Haughton and tied him to

the horses back

out of his new habit the horse purposely

fell into the river

oh no no what's happening today what's

going wrong how are these sacks getting

heavier oh my back hurts what this point

as the sacks were crammed with cotton

it's water and have become heavier the

Hoss dipped again and again in water

thinking to empty the salt off somehow

but all went vainly he somehow managed

to get up and cross the bridge he sat on

the ground and panted because the sacks had

cotton surely heavy

the trader laughed at him and said horse

I am your master this is often your work I

work very hard and worship my work I

don't make excuses of fine tricks to

fool others and avoid work I need to teach

you to never repeat this and avoid your

work the horse learned his lesson and

never tried to avoid his work again what

a wise trader right tofu he taught the

lazy husks an honest lesson

come let me offer you the large bitter

medicine for your hand but hey I can see

it's totally fine now maybe you've got

forgotten about the pain yeah I never

had any pain I just wanted to take a seat and

watch cartoons

I was the lazy hospital I'm sorry dear

I'm jolly about it about my teacher

scolding me tomorrow

here take your books tofu I also was the

trader today I just wanted you to find out

a lesson now you ought to promise me that

you will always do your work

and yes I will be able to assist you together with your

homework

Oh many thanks TIA please let's finish my

homework quickly I do not want to be lazy

at all I will be able to always finish all my work

before doing anything I promise you

ليست هناك تعليقات