Breaking News

A cup of milk, a short story for children


A cup of milk
 a short story for

A cup of milk, a short story for kids
A cup of milk, a short story for children

KIDS



Hi, I even have lost my
 phone and can't reach my parents

Can you please help me make a call home?

Yes, sure.

I can take you to the theatre manager.

He will have a phone.

Thank you.

Tia! What are you doing?

We will miss the beginning of the movie.

We don’t even know this boy.

You never skills important a glass of

milk could be, Tofu.

What?

What are you talking about Tia?

What glass of milk?

You’ll know for a minute.

Once upon a time

there lived a young boy who was very poor.

He did odd jobs to be ready to buy his daily
food and attend school.

One day, after school

the boy was very hungry.

I don’t have money today.

And I haven't any job lined up till the night.

How will I make it through the day?

Maybe I should just have some water to fill my stomach.

So the boy decided to ask one among the homes within the neighborhood

for a glass of water.

He knocked on the primary door.

A lass opened the door.

I am very thirsty.

Can you please give me a glass of water?

Yes, wait a moment.

The girl saw the boy’s condition and understood how hungry he was.

Instead of a glass of water

she brought him a glass of milk.

The boy was surprised to ascertain the milk.

I cannot take this.

I don't have any money to pay you for it.

It's okay.

You don’t need to pay me for it.

Thank you very much!

The boy drank the glass of milk and felt better immediately.

He thanked her and went his way.

Many years glided by.

One day the girl who was now a lady fell very ill.

She was taken to the hospital.

The tests revealed that she had a rare quiet sickness that might need care for several months.

Dr. Philip was assigned to her case.

Don’t worry

we will look out of you.

Thank you.

As he had promised

Dr. Philip took care of her.

He visited her daily

stayed by her bedside at nights

and made sure she was always comfortable.

After six months of intensive treatment within the hospital

the girl was finally well and will head home.

But she had a worry.

She called the nurse to her room.

I am healthy now but I'm worried.

It is time on behalf of me to pay the hospital bill.

But I'm afraid

I won’t have enough money to try to do so!

Oh, you don’t got to worry about it.

Your Bill has already been paid

What?

By whom?

Have a glance at yourself.

The girl was astonished.

The bill was canceled across.

And in big bold letters it said

‘Paid fully years ago with a glass of milk.’

It was signed by Dr. Philips!

The girl couldn’t believe her luck!

Dr. Philips was the young boy she had helped many a few years ago.

Today, he had become her savior and helper!

You never skills your one good deed can become another good one, Tofu!

So never hesitate from helping others.

Thanks, Tia.

I will always remember this now!

ليست هناك تعليقات