Breaking News

THE NEEDLE TREE STORIES FOR KIDS


THE NEEDLE TREE STORIES FOR KIDS  MORAL STORIES


duffle Dussel wait for me

hey Sam come on over yes

give me a minute


dear why did you call him here what do

you mean he's your friend and he just

helped you win a ton of candy sticks so

 what I paid for the tickets for the
THE NEEDLE TREE ,short10stories
THE NEEDLE TREE | STORIES FOR KIDS  MORAL STORIES

games that is very disrespectful tofu

you should be more thankful for the

apples you get otherwise you'll get the

needles apples needles what are you

talking about dear

do you know in a minute

the needle tree once upon a time there

lived two brothers the elder one was

always mean to the younger one he would

eat his food


steal his dessert and beat him one cold

winter day the older brother went to the

forest to gather firewood for the house

when he gathered enough, he decided to go

and sell it in the market instead I'll

sell these and get some money to buy my
favorite pudding for myself

after he had sold the firewood and eaten

his pudding the older brother made his

way back through the forest on his way

back he hacked at the tree branches

carelessly even though he had enough for

whom he continued hacking for fun

till he reached a golden tree he was
about to cut its branches to when the

tree spoke to him please don't cut my

branches why not if you don't cut my
 
branches I will give you golden apples

okay deal gives me the apples the tree

gave the older brother some golden

apples but the boy was really
 

disappointed what is this

just these many apples give me more

apples or I will cut you down entirely

as he picked up his ax to cut down the

tree Strunk


the tree poured hundreds of needles on

the boy
the boy fell down on the floor
unable to move
crying with Ben

back home the younger boy waited for his
elder brother to come back

as at Crewe dock the boy became worried
and decided to go in search of him to
the jungle

where he found him, he sat down beside
him and lovingly and patiently took out
each needle from his body
don't worry brother

you will be fine soon thanked you brother
and I am sorry I have troubled you so
much I promise I will always take care
of you and never ever harm you again

noticing the true change in the older
brothers voice and heart the tree gave
the boys enough apples to last them
forever you are right dear I am like the
older brother I was not being thankful
to Sam for his help

hey guys thanks for waiting for me
actually, thank you Sam
for helping me win the games oh thank
your tofu let's go
for your favorite stories 
Source


Ł„ŁŠŲ³ŲŖ Ł‡Ł†Ų§Łƒ ŲŖŲ¹Ł„ŁŠŁ‚Ų§ŲŖ